Acquamarina S.r.l. complies with the New European Directive 2011/83 / EU on Consumer Rights, implemented in the Italian legal system with the Legislative Decree. 21 FEBRUARY 2014, No. 21, which regulates contracts negotiated away from business premises and those online that take place within the territory of the European Community.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 21 days from the day of their receipt.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer must: anticipate the communication via email to the address email@example.com;
Note: Customers who purchase with a VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal
We also remind you that the right of withdrawal lapses in cases of supply of material made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
1) The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment);
2) To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to place it in a second box (avoid in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging);
3) The shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
4) The transport costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer-consumer;
Acquamarina s.r.l is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
In no case will not be collected parcels on delivery or carriage forward.
Without prejudice to any restoration costs for ascertained damage, Acquamarina s.r.l. will reimburse the entire amount of the purchased goods within 14 days, with the exclusion of transport costs, by bank transfer, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code).
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Acquamarina s.r.l. make sure:
1) Even partial use of the asset;
2) The lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
3) The absence of integral elements of the product;
4) Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport
In the cases indicated above, Acquamarina s.r.l. will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.